The sheer number of options out there makes going through thousands of reviews extremely frustrating. Look over the reviews, then make an informed purchasing decision based on this ultimate guide.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
20 Best dimmable led bulb Reviews in 2022
1. Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19, Flicker-Free, EyeComort Technology, 800 Lumen, 2200K-2700K, 8.8W=60W, E26 Base, Title 20 Certified, 4-Pack
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60 Watt incandescents; These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb; Not for use with Philips HUE products
- Warm Glow dimming offers flicker free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market; The more you dim, the warmer the light from 2200 to 2700 kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs
- These best in class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively; Philips LEDs are mercury free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste
- A19 soft white light bulbs are perfect anywhere you need a balance of clarity and warmth with the flexibility of dimming in an slightly smaller bulb; The E26 medium base fits standard fixtures on pendant, vanity, and bare lamps
- This 4 pack of A19 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of 3 hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement
- Comfortable Light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes
Additional Info :
2. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens), Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life.
- The high definition soft white light helps create a comfortable, cozy light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 8 LED bulbs A19 shape and size with frosted finish, Medium base (E26), General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps.
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches.
Additional Info :
3. Linkind Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs, 60 Watt Equivalent, E26 Base, 2700K Soft White, 9.5W 800 Lumens CRI80+ 120V, UL Listed FCC Certified, Pack of 6
- ✔ GREAT VALUE & EXCELLENT COLOR: This value pack comes with 6 bulbs, each with 800 lumens of light output. With CRI80+, they provide you with the vivid color and close-to-sunlight quality light. Easy installation with the standard medium screw base E26.
- ✔MONEY SAVING & LONG LASTING: Linkind A19 LED light bulbs can last for at least 13 years based on 3hrs/day of use. It provides up to 85% energy saving by replacing 60W with 9.5W. Replace your old incandescent bulbs for a brighter and more energy friendly home.
- ✔ SMOOTH & DIMMABLE: Compatible with most LED dimmers to have smooth dimming ranging from 10% to 100%. 2700K soft and warm white. Dim to create your favorite brightness to control the look and feeling of your space. No buzzing, no humming, and no flickering.
- ✔WIDE APPLICATION: Turns on instantly, no warm up time, 2700K, 120V, 230° beam angle, perfectly and widely used in the home indoor lighting, hotel, meeting room, offices, hospital, schools, factories and more, depend on your personal preference. Suitable for use in totally enclosed luminaries.
- ✔ QUALITY & SAFETY: UL Listed and FCC certification to guarantee world-class quality. No mercury. You can use Linkind’s products without any worry.
Additional Info :
4. Dimmable Ascher Vintage LED Edison Bulbs, 6W, Equivalent 60W, 700lm, Warm White 2700K, ST58 Antique LED Filament Bulbs, E26 Medium Base, Clear Glass, Pack of 6
- ✔Ascher E26 LED light bulb has 20,000 hours average lifespan. Replace 60W incandescent bulb by 6W LED, save over 90% on electricity bill of lighting.
- ✔SMOOTH DIMMING CONTROL: Compatible with LED dimmer switches, offering a smooth dimming control with the lowest brightness at 10%. Being able to adjust the light brightness means you’re able to create the perfect atmosphere in your room anytime.
- ✔UNIQUE DESIGN: No mercury, no UV & IR, no dazzling, flicker-free.This vintage filament bulb preserves the design of traditional Edison light bulbs. Turns on at full brightness with 700 lumens and 2700k warm white light. With fine outer glass, this bulb is durable for use, smash and crash proof.
- ✔MULTI-FUNCTION: They fit into E26 screw base and install into fixtures directly. Suitable for chandeliers, pendant lighting, wall sconces, indoor or outdoor. Typically used for home or commercial decoration. Kitchen, living room, bedroom, bar, coffee shop,restaurant.
- ✔BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Buy with Confidence: Ascher is committed to providing our customers with high quality products, we are dedicated to ensuring your fully satisfaction. Our company provides customers with service of 18 MONTHS. Please contact us when you have any problem, we will solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Additional Info :
|Color||2700K Warm White|
5. Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb, EyeComfort Technology, 650 Lumen, Soft White Light (2700K), 11W=65W, E26 Base, 12-Pack
- Energy efficient: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 Light Bulbs use roughly 80 percent less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb; Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- Long lasting: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of Upto 10,000 hours and includes a 3 year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement; Life hours 22.8 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- Soft White: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index); At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- Smooth dimming: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market; These BR30 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- Compatibility: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs are for non connected use only
- Comfortable light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes
Additional Info :
6. Amazon Basics 60W Equivalent, Soft White, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 2-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 9 watts of energy, saving up to $56.10 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.08 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- Not eligible for shipments to California
Additional Info :
7. JONATHAN Y JYL7439A Pagoda Lantern Dimmable Adjustable Metal LED Pendant, Classic, Traditional for Dining, Living Room, Kitchen, 6 Bulb, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- [QUALITY CONSTRUCTION]: Ceiling light fixtures are commonly used as general lighting in the center of a bedroom, kitchen, living room, hallway, bathroom, or closet. Ceiling lights are available in amazing variety, from traditional lanterns to mini-chandeliers, modern drum shades, industrial lighting and ultra-contemporary styles. Replacing old, outdated ceiling lights is a fast and affordable way to update every room of your home. Choose a flush-mount light fixture for low ceilings; for spaces taller than eight feet, our semi-flush ceiling lights feature the latest trends.
- [ENERGY-SAVING LED BULBS INCLUDED]: Eco-friendly LED bulbs are included with every light fixture. If your home has LED-compatible dimmer switches, simply replace the bulb in your light fixture with a dimmable LED bulb. All of our lighting is ETL Listed and meets 120-volt UL standards for safety and quality. Professional installation is recommended for all ceiling light fixtures.
- [SATISFACTION GUARANTEED]: Every JONATHAN Y design is created with uncompromising attention to detail, using only the highest quality components. We proudly stand behind all of our products – if you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days for a full refund. Based in Soho, New York, designer Jonathan and his talented team of professionals create affordable home decor with high-end designer styling.
- Constructed from artisanal glass and pieced together by hand, this fixture is a work of art
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
Additional Info :
8. DEWENWILS 10-Pack GU10 LED Dimmable Bulb, 500LM, 3000K Warm White Track Light Bulb, 7W(50W Halogen Equivalent) LED Bulbs, UL Listed
- 【Super Bright】500LM, the GU10 LED spotlights give off 3000K warm glow, ghost-free, perfect for track light and spotlight of living room, bathroom, bedroom and kitchens.
- 【Dimmable】Fully Smooth dimming from 10%-100%, compatible with most electronic LED dimmer switches. 80+ high CRI, make color appears more vivid and natural.
- 【Energy Efficient】50W Halogen bulb replacement, these 7W LED floodlight bulbs output 500LM brightness with low consumption, save over 90% on electricity bills. Energy Star certified, rated to last 10,000+ Hours.
- 【Easy to Install】GU10 base, these led bulbs fit well into any standard GU10 recessed lighting fixtures. Just plug and play. Mercury free and no UR/IR radiation, safe for family use.
- 【Wide Application】Great spotlight bulb for track lighting, range hood, stovetop, living room, laundry room etc. Can be also used for your crafting.
Additional Info :
|Color||3000K Warm White|
9. Energetic 150 Watt LED Bulb, 2600LM Super Bright Light Bulbs, Daylight 5000K, Dimmable A21 LED Bulb, E26 Standard Base, UL Listed, Damp Rated, 2 Pack
- 💡【Technical Features】Dimmable A21 LED light bulbs 150 watt equivalent, 5000K Daylight, CRI 80, E26 Standard base, turn on instantly
- 💡【Dimmable】Seamless dimming capabilities from 10%-100%. 150 watt light bulbs are compatible with most dimmers in the market
- 💡【Energy Saving & Long-lasting】Save $213 on energy costs by replacing 150W with just 21W, average 15,000 hours, up to 13.7 years(3 hours per day)
- 💡【Eye-care & Eco-friendly】UL Listed! No flicker, no dazzle, no breakable parts, meanwhile very healthy to your eye. No lead or mercury, no IR radiation
- 💡【What You Get】2 YEAR WARRANTY! 2 Pack 150 watt equivalent led bulbs, excellent after-sales team and friendly attitude
- 💡【Notice】LED bulbs 150 watt equivalent not eligible for shipments to California
Additional Info :
10. SYLVANIA LED TruWave Natural Series Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 8W A19, Medium Base, Dimmable, 800 Lumens, 2700K, Soft White, Clear – 6 Pack (40806)
- Make your home a place of comfort with better light that minimizes unnecessary blue light and eye-strain. With 800 lumens of brightness and a color temperature of 2700K, see the clear difference TruWave technology can make in your home.
- SYLVANIA TruWave Technology creates a nurturing environment for your family by filling your home with light most like the Sun’s Natural Light.
- FEEL BETTER with better light that supports an improved sleep wake/cycle and can help you fall asleep easier. Blue light impacts your circadian rhythm all day and night, which makes it harder to unwind.
- LIVE BETTER with better light that gives you the benefits of the Sun’s Natural Light all day and night.
- SEE BETTER with better light that’s more soothing for your eyes when reading and shows real, vivid colors, whites and skin tones!
Additional Info :
How To Choose The dimmable led bulb
Is finding an excellent dimmable led bulb a stressful experience? Have you ever been unsure what model to buy when considering the purchase of dimmable led bulb in general?
Knowing you’re not alone is sometimes all you need. There are many people who have difficulty finding the perfect dimmable led bulb for themselves. This is why we are here to help!
You have obviously come to this page to learn more about Cheap dimmable led bulb Reviews. There is a lot of information out there, so to make an informed decision, find a reputable source with a variety of options before committing.
The information you seek can come from many sources – buying guides, ratings websites, word-of-mouth recommendations, online forums where users give their personal experiences, independent product reviews found throughout the internet, and even YouTube channels. The best products can only be found through thorough research.
Right? But isn’t it not always easy to do that? Therefore, we have taken the time to compile a list of the top dimmable led bulb products on the market, for your benefit, so that you don’t need to worry.
What led us to compile this list? Why did we make this buying guide?
- Firstly, we used our algorithms to gather the information about the products that were available from reliable sources.
- To validate all collected information, both Artificial Intelligence and large data volumes were used.
Our artificial intelligence then evaluated them based on quality-to-price ratios using industry-standard criteria to find the dimmable led bulb on the market!
We don’t choose the products at random. Before assembling a list, we take into account several factors. Following are some of the factors we consider:
If you purchase an unreliable brand just because it is cheap, what will happen? The likelihood of getting an unreliable product increases. The renowned brands are more concerned about maintaining their reputations, while others are not.
The dimmable led bulb brands are known for their unique features that distinguish them from the competition. We hope, therefore, that there is a product in our list that will meet your needs.
A few useful features are all that you need. In choosing the top dimmable led bulb, we look at the features that really matter.
Quantitative measures of quality are always easy to make when you have numbers at your disposal. As a company, we are striving to find products that exceed the standard, but with the dimmable led bulb right balance.
Customers who have used the [REPLACE_KEYWORD] before you won’t accuse you of wrongdoing, will they? A good number of people will be pleased with the service, if you have better ratings.
A customer review gives you authentic and reliable information about dimmable led bulb, coming from real people who have used it.
That’s very interesting, now isn’t it? It’s not just about having a good dimmable led bulb, you also have to offer a popular, growing product. Both objectives are met.
It is clear that the product is successful based on its increasing user base. Because of that growing number, the manufacturers should be able to provide better after-sales service and quality.
Value For The Money:
There is a saying about getting what you pay for. The cheapest thing is never the best. Consequently, spending a lot of money on a product that has no real value is also not a good idea. Putting your dimmable led bulb on the list involves evaluating what you get for the money you spend.
Reliability and durability are closely related. With a robust and durable dimmable led bulb, you’ll be able to use it for many months to come.
A new product replaces an old product every now and then. It probably has some new features, it may have been modified somehow.
Supposedly good products such as dimmable led bulb no longer exist because the manufacturer will no longer support them? As much as possible, we try to present products from a handful of trustworthy sellers, if not more.
That’s also something we consider! Products that received mainly negative ratings are discarded from our top rated dimmable led bulb list.
#1. Why choose this type of dimmable led bulb?
Because dimmable led bulb vary drastically in size, knowing what will fit comfortably on to use it. If you are in need of a dimmable led bulb that provides high quality support. However, you may decide you don’t need one so high.
#2. How Much Should I Spend on a dimmable led bulb?
Ideally, a dimmable led bulb is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new dimmable led bulb is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
We chose our best dimmable led bulb based on these criteria. Is this all there is to it? Of course not! Our website is constantly updated to provide you with the most up-to-date and relevant information.
We have a final layer of filtering because we place reader satisfaction at the top of our list. Thank you for your support! We’d appreciate your feedback or correction if any dimmable led bulb mentioned here is incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. We welcome your comments and will make frequent corrections to our list based on your reasonable suggestions.