How A-List Marketers Use Wireless Presentation Systems to Sell Websites to Businesses
Selling websites online is a usually a bit easier than pitching a website creation service, in person, to a board of company owners and/or executives. On the internet you can hide behind the facade of a great looking site, marketing your service to businesses around the world, and you never have to see any of these prospective leads – they’re just counted as “visitors” at your online place of business.
But what happens when you’re the visitor at a company’s place of business and the pressure to persuade is all on you? How do you give a pitch that will land you the job? The answer is, “It’s all in the presentation.” Wireless presentation to be exact. With that said, let’s jump right in to three key techniques the pros take with them to sell websites to businesses using wireless presentation systems:
Showing the Client You Know Your Stuff
When you show up to give a presentation to a group of people who own and operate a business, it’s safe to presume they don’t want to waste time waiting for you to plug in and set up a projector or other kind of presentation system. At the same time, you want to go in with something more robust than a laptop with a PowerPoint slide on it.
You need a presentation that can adapt to the circumstances of the meeting, and the best way to achieve that is to pull out a wireless presentation system like the Barco ClickShare from Videonations. With this you can quickly stream an interactive presentation to the nearest HDMI or Wi-Fi equipped device, including a TV, projector, monitor, tablet, smartphone, laptop, or just about any other kind of device display. The goal here is to make it apparent that you “know your stuff” as soon as your equipment turns on.
Cutting Straight to the Design Concepts
There’s no need to give a speech before you show them what you have to offer, because ultimately, the client will make their decision based on what your mockup designs look like and whether they feel like a website could really benefit their business.
Since almost all businesses can benefit from having a website, you just need to convince them of this fact and then sell them on your designs. So, just as quickly as you set up the wireless presentation system you’ll want to head right into showing off some of the design themes and ideas you have in mind for the company website.
Encouraging Viewer Interaction by Projecting Content to Devices
The viewers of your presentation (the business owners/execs) have probably seen a decent number of presentations before, but it is unlikely that they’ve ever had someone stream the presentation directly to their smartphone, tablet, or laptop from across the room. Once you’ve sold your leads on the idea of buying a website, and they like the design examples you’ve presented, it’s time to put the icing on the cake by sending them a presentation of the site mock up or other important sales materials, directly to their devices. This gives your viewers the chance to see what their company’s site might look like up close and personal.
By following these tips, you’re presentation is sure to increase its chance of success.
- Recruitment Recruitment Website Run your own recruitment jobs board. Charge employers to list their vacancies on your website
- Auction Website Auction Website Run your own auction website like eBay. Charge users to list their items to sell on your website
- Body Building Body Building Earn money from the body building industry with your own blog via Clickbank and Google adsense
- 3D Electronics 3D Products 3D Products store selling TVs, Glasses, DVD Players, Home cinemas, Cameras, Game Boys and much more
- Camping Camping Great opportunity selling everything related to camping and the outdoors from Tents to Clothing
- Sports Fitness Fitness website for sale. Make money online from selling sports equipment.
- Music Music Music based website for sale. Earn commission selling musical instruments, MP3 downloads, Clickbank products
- Wedding Planner Wedding Planner Earn commission selling wedding services
- Holiday Lettings Holiday Lettings Run your own holiday lettings website
- Travel Business Travel Business Earn commission selling holidays, flights, etc
- Classified Ads Classified Ads Run your own classified ads website
- Amazon Shopping Amazon Shopping Make money selling Amazons product range. Sell 1,000's of their products
- Forex Trading Forex Trading Earn high commissions in the stock market industry. Refer users to sign up to stock market products/services
- Ipad Website Ipad Website Earn commission selling Apples Ipad and accessories via Amazon associates affiliate program
- Work From Home Make Money Online Earn commission from selling work from home opportunities to people looking to make money online
- Games Consoles Games Consoles Earn commission from selling games consoles, videos games and accessories
- Sell Computers Computer & Laptop Earn commission from selling laptops, computers and accessories via Amazons affiliate network
- Weight Loss Weight Loss Make money selling weight loss products
- Property Listings Property Listings Run your own property listings website. Charge users and estate agents to list their properties
- Auto Trader Auto Trader Run your own Auto trader / Car classified ads website. Charge users to list their vehicle on your website
- Finance Website Finance Website Earn commission referring users to financial products